Very Important

from: Aloysius Lante <alolarle@gmail.com>
reply-to:  aloy_lante@rocketmail.com
to:
date:  Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:31 PM
subject:  Very Important

Dear Friend

I am Rev. Aloysius Lante i am a Pastor and also a practicing property attorney by profession,I am the intimate and entrusted personal attorney to late Mr.Josef Parker from your country who was a Gold merchant in hygienic products via West African Coast tro Thailand as an import and export executive. My late client and that of his entire family were lapsed in the Phuket Thailand natural disaster on the 26th of December 2004 in the Tsunami. Now I have contacted you so that the fund that he has left behind can be transferred to your bank account through my assistance.


The fund was valued for Twelve million five hundred thousand dollars $12.5MUSD and these fund was deposited in a local bank here by my late client before the accident. I need the followings from you so that I can give you more details about the claim.

Your full names:
Nationality:
Date of birth/age:
Contact Address:
Occupation:
Mobile Phone/fax Number

Kindly reply to me so that i can forward to you the detail procedures.

Please keep this information highly CONFIDENTIAL.

Thanks and God bless in anticipation of your quick response.

Please reply me through my email address( aloy_lante@rocketmail.com)

Regards,

Rev.Aloysius Lante
Alloys Law Consul

No comments:

Post a Comment